- Vendor Management System Free provides to build better supplier relationships and manage all your suppliers in one place, including vital information such as contact details, prices, and currency, with streamlined vendor management tool.
Table of Contents
- 1 Take control of your purchase requests in real-time
- 2 List of Suppliers in Vendor Management System Free
- 3 Purchase Orders
- 4 Update the Purchase Price from Purchase Invoices
- 5 Easy Supplier Returns
- 6 Purchase History with Vendor Management System Free
- 7 Manage your business remotely
Take control of your purchase requests in real-time
- Create, review, and manage your purchase requests with complete transparency.
- Gain full visibility about the status of your purchase requests and get instant updates whenever there are changes.
- Apply taxes, bonuses and discounts while purchasing and receiving.
- Provision for setting outlet-wise reorder quantity, minimum and maximum stock level for all items.
List of Suppliers in Vendor Management System Free
- Keep a complete and updated catalog of all your suppliers.
- Easily check all relevant info, such as the transactions of purchased items and the products that you buy from each of them.
List of Products By Supplier
- Check all the products of a supplier in particular with two steps: first, select a supplier. Then, press F5. All products linked to that supplier will be listed.
Products with several Suppliers
- Do you happen to buy the same item from different suppliers? Add as many suppliers as you need into the product form. This way, you can quote your purchases better and get the best deals!
- The same SKU can have multiple suppliers for you to choose from.
- Free Vendor Management System Software helps to manage your suppliers and their unique pricing to help you make smarter purchase decisions.
- Plan purchases, save orders for the supply of products, send orders to suppliers, receive products, and save information about suppliers in the system.
- Save time and avoid running out of stock by keeping track of the source of all your inventory so you can easily order more.
- Track supplier performance, purchase order status, and goods inward note status.
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date on any purchase order status with automated alerts.
Update the Purchase Price from Purchase Invoices
- If you notice your pricing for items has changed from purchase invoices, vendor management system free has a handy tool available to update your product pricing immediately.
- The Update the Product Pricing screen will display any line item that was costed on the PO with a different supplier invoice price. You can update the pricing in the product database with the new buy price and a new sell price which you can either manually enter or use the included rate field to calculate for you. This will make sure the product will always have the most up-to-date pricing.
Easy Supplier Returns
- Vendor Management Software Free makes it easier than ever to manage supplier returns. Choose whether your purchase costs are refunded or written off when returning goods to a supplier. Sivib POS Software will update the value of your stock to maintain data consistency and accuracy across platforms.
Purchase History with Vendor Management System Free
- Check the purchases made from each supplier directly, listed chronologically. Use the Purchase reports to know for sure which Supplier’s products are selling best.
- Retrieve any purchase invoice–current or archived–whenever you need it.
Powerful Data Summary
- Summarize purchasing data and retrieve actionable insights to spot purchasing trends and optimize spend.
Manage your business remotely
- Sivib POS Software helps you to manage your business from anywhere with the help of a smartphone or tablet: track sales, stock, purchases and all the business activities in real-time.
Learn more about Manage your remote business
Our solution provides all of the tools that you need to run a successful retail and wholesale chain.
Step-by-step Guide to using Vendor Management System free (Advanced)
Step-by-step Guide to using Purchase Management System (Basic)
If you have any questions about Vendor Management System Free or suggestions for improvement to existing features. Let us know in the comment below!