- You might have sales associates, assistant managers, warehouse workers, customer service reps, sales staff, and many other types of employees. Each staff has unique responsibilities; HR Software – Employee management system free is why you’ll want them to have different permissions when accessing the Sivib POS Software.
- Human resource management system allows you to control who can view and edit data. This reduces the risk of data breaches caused by employee misconduct or human error. For example, an employee could use the software to steal customer data or engage in unethical behavior, such as manipulating sales figures.
Table of Contents
- 1 Protect your business with HR Software free
- 2 Employee Specifications
- 3 Employee Productivity Report
- 4 Commissions and Sales Goals*
- 5 Manage your business remotely
- 6 Key Features of Employee Management System Free
- 7 HR Software-Employee Management System Free in Sivib POS Software
Protect your business with HR Software free
- Control your staff and sales from one account. Make balanced business decisions based on tracking your employees’ productivity and working hours.
- Protect your business by granting proper permissions for each employee group and control over cash inaccuracy in every shift.
- Create customized access logins for each employee. Give them only the permissions that are necessary, and block access to sensitive content – financial statements, for example – and unallowed operations (discounts, promotions, cancelations, returns, modification of the products info, view or modify inventory levels, etc.).
- Create user groups with different access and assign employees to them.
- Each employee has a username, password, and a set of capabilities.
- Allow the necessary permissions and restrict your employees’ access to sensitive information and functions.
- For defining the access for different employees, one needs to visit the Set User Rights section in Employee management system free. For different jobs, one needs to grant access differently. Therefore, through HR software free, you can define what all options a cashier and store manager can access respectively.
- User-level access makes the HR software one of the most important functions of Sivib POS Software for wholesale and retail stores.
- Maintained safe, reliable operations and store security, along with effective budgeting of time and staff with control of employee specifications.
- Assign specific roles and permissions to each employee to manage their access to features and data.
- Control your staff by assigning user rights to them. Sales commissions can also be calculated for staff via records from Sivib POS Software.
- Keep track of which employees process each order and perform various inventory-related actions, etc.
Employee Productivity Report
- Give you information about your employees, such as their hours worked and sales totals. This information is essential because it can help you track your employees’ productivity and see if they are meeting their goals.
- Track the employees’ performance across all of your chain stores.
- Employee shifts: See how long team members worked when logged in and out, how many shifts they worked, and how much they sold.
- Check employee-wise sales data to set performance benchmarks and analyze the most promising employees.
- Determining which employees generate the most revenue helps you book them for more shifts and give them raises to keep them.
- You can also assign more staff on busier days and make sales benchmarks transparent for the staff.
Learn more about Reporting and Analytics Tool
Commissions and Sales Goals*
- Boost your sales with a motivated team.
- HR Software – Employee management system free offers some options to help you and your managers motivate employees. Commissions enable stores to recognize and reward hard-working employees. Set a standard rate, push products, or create monthly sales goals to activate commissions.
- Flat rates, individual commission rates, inventory commissions.
- You can create a sales goal for each store and a commission for employees when the goal has been reached.
- Create a straight commission, either a percentage by sale or a fixed amount by product. You can also set up special commission rates to reward hard workers, such as separate commissions for managers.
- Assign special commissions to specific products, which is a great way to move anything that’s been selling too slowly.
Manage your business remotely
- HR Software | Sivib POS Software helps you to manage your business from anywhere with the help of a smartphone or tablet: track sales, stock, purchases, employees, and all the business activities in real-time.
Learn more about Manage your remote business
Key Features of Employee Management System Free
- Create shifts and control all the cash flow and sales inside of them with the shift reports.
- Accurately manage the number of cashiers/sales staff in each session, displaying employee names by shift.
- Allow changing employee names in session to control shift change and transparent statistics of individual sales.
- The information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Track each employee’s sales performance to determine best performers and make informed business decisions.
- Any changes in back-end office can also be instantly reflected at POS level.
- Free HR system for small business allows you to filter reports by employee, store and time period.
HR Software-Employee Management System Free in Sivib POS Software
Our solution provides all of the tools that you need to run a successful retail and wholesale chain.
If you have any questions about HR Software – Employee Management System Free or suggestions for improvement to existing features. Let us know in the comment below!